NEOSHO, Mo. – The former owners of a southwest Missouri group home for the mentally disabled have been found liable for a 2006 fire that killed 11 people.
A judge on Tuesday concluded the blaze at the Anderson Guest House was foreseeable and preventable.
Investigators found the fire resulted from faulty wiring. No criminal charges over the blaze itself were filed against the owners, Robert and Laverne DuPont and their Joplin River of Life Ministries.
But The Joplin Globe reports that Tuesday's ruling in the civil lawsuit clears the way for payment of $6.4 million in damages to victims and their families
Robert DuPont says he plans to appeal.
The DuPonts are also seeking new trials for federal convictions of fraud and conspiracy to commit health care fraud.
The Joplin Globe, http://www.joplinglobe.com
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.