VALLEJO, Calif. – A California man became stuck in a baby swing for about nine hours after a wager went horribly wrong, police said.
After making a $100 bet with friends, the 21 year old lubricated himself with laundry detergent and squeezed into the swing, the Times-Herald reported.
But the man became stuck, and his friends decided to leave him swinging in Blue Rock Springs Park overnight.
He was discovered when a groundskeeper heard screaming around 6:00am local time Saturday.
Firefighters freed the man by cutting the swing's chains. He was taken to a local hospital, where the baby seat was removed with a cast cutter.
The man sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.