BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – A high school freshman in Alabama was taken to a hospital after being bitten by a snake during an outdoor physical education class.
Authorities say the student was bitten on the back of his leg Tuesday afternoon at Huffman High School in Birmingham.
WBRC-TV reports (http://bit.ly/rWT2yS) that the snake is not believed to be poisonous. The student was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Michaelle Chapman of Birmingham City Schools said outdoor P.E. activities were canceled for the remainder of the day.
Officials searched the field, which is near a creek, but did not find a snake.
Information from: WBRC-TV, http://www.myfoxal.com/
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.